Pennsylvania Amateur Radio Conference (PARC)
SMRA of Carlisle, PA will host this conference devoted to inspiring new technology at the Whispering Pines Banquet Hall, just north of Carlisle, PA from 1200-1600 on Saturday, 4 Oct 2014. Directions can be found at; http://www.whisperingpinesbanquethall.com/
Registration and payment can be by PayPal or credit card. Save your ticket to present at the door. Register at http://n3twt.org/events/parc.
The fee includes complementary coffee, soft drinks, and cookies available throughout the event. DRESS: business -casual dress is highly recommended. FYI, Glenn, K3SWZ, will be available to check QSL cards.
The fee of $9 was an “Early Bird” special. On August 15th 2014, the cost for the PARC will increase to $11.00 and to larger amounts thereafter.
- Building High Quality VHF and UHF Antennas, by Ray Golley, N3RG.
- Live demo of the latest HF Flex Radio software defined (SDR) transceiver, by Phil Theis, K3TUF.
- Working the World on the low power HF WSJT-X data mode by Richard Goodman, WA3USG.
- Photo visit to an outstanding contest station, by Herb Crumlich, WA2FGK.
- Automating Your HF/VHF Station logging and control of radios, by Paul Sokoloff, WA3GFZ.
All: Please pass the word on this conference. For program/technical questions not addressed above, please contact John Jaminet, W3HMS, at EMAIL: w3hms @aol.com. For logistics questions, please contact Don Evans, KB3VAX, at EMAIL:email@example.com
SMRA Club Mission Statement, #1…..To be a resource for advancing operational and technical skills, competency, and amateur radio licensing.